For Absolute Beginners:
- Anki for Medical School: FAQ for the USMLE Steps, Shelf Exams, and Clerkships
- Anki Cards: Basic Guide for Medical Students
- USMLE Step 1 Score of 270: Is Memorization Enough?
- 6 Burning Questions for USMLE Step 1 Studying During Your First Year of Medical School
For the More Experienced:
- Nailing the USMLE Step 1 Fundamentals (#4 Helped Raise My Score to 270 from 236 First NBME Practice Exam)
- Master Pharmacology for the USMLE Step 1 Over a Glass of Wine
- 6 Simple Computer Tricks for Your Quest of USMLE Step 1 270+. I Can’t Live Without #4!
- Five “5-Minute or Less” Anki Card Tips to Supercharge Your USMLE Step 1 Score. #5 Will Make Your a Superstar on Wards!
- Overcoming the Note-Taking Burden: How I Slept 8 Hours + Raised My USMLE Step 1 Score by 30+
- 5 Keys To Rock USMLE Step 1 With Anki/Spaced Repetition (and Not Get Rocked By It)
Plan of Attack:
- Warning: Do You Know What You’re Doing With the Last 2 Weeks Before Your USMLE Step 1?
- Your USMLE World Strategy Is Wrong (And How I Scored 270 on Step 1 Ignoring It)
- Use the Winter Break Before the USMLE Step 1 to Maximize Your Score
- The Worst Mistake Students Make with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Experiences:
- Help! How Long To Add 20-40 To My USMLE Step 1? 4 Step 1 Experiences (Including a 45-Point Jump from 1st NBME Practice Exam)
- From USMLE Step 1 226 to Step 2CK 260: Prevent/Overcome an Average Step 1 Score
Advanced Anki Tips:
- How to Add New Anki Cards to Your Deck Using the “Basic (and optional reversed card)” Option
- How to Upload Your Yousmle.com Anki Cards to the AnkiMobile iPhone/iPad App
- How to Force Anki to Review Particular Cards Without Waiting for Them to Show Up
- How to change time of day when Anki cards show up for review